Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Colored Ultralight Wheelchair

Treviglio Station, where the fare is impossible

NEWS ECHO OF BERGAMO (14 / 08/2008)
Treviglio Train Station, where the fare is impossible

Dear editorial
last Thursday I was at the station in Treviglio, waiting for the R2111 (19:45 to Verona). A French lady asked me where to buy ticket ... e:
- bar closing time in the station (point of resale);
- two self-service broken or vandalized or broken ... yes, two on two;
- I do around the station, monitoring the ATM (needed to me) out ... inoperative;
- the main entrance step: since the time the ticket is closed, but remembered the existence of the electronic charge (for Trenomilano) that also provides metro tickets. I imagine that - being a new generation - provided other types of tickets (but not yet able to use it, I intend to make further tests) ... apart from making the coffee ... : Off ... broken ... faulty ???!!!;
- I look over ... station in the validator: fails.
I was told that there is a bar opposite the station, but did not know. I came back from the lady, apologizing that it was not possible to buy tickets ... I am focusing on the Treviglio
station ... second (I guess) in Bergamo for the number of passengers in our province, a place of intersection of three directions.
Treviglio, Treviglio station in the wilderness of Lombardy, it is impossible to make a business.
Sincerely. Adele
Ghilardi
Committee commuters Romano-Chiari-Rovato
http://pendolari-romano-chiari-rovato.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment