Monday, October 11, 2010

Christian Charities For Haiti

pesto Genovese Focaccia - Focaccia scrocchiarella

This is a cake that takes advantage of the opportunity to prepare calmly for alternate times and to resume working whenever you want.
unexpected can happen and then you stop or are unable for any reason during the rising phase, so just as it happened to me! No problem, solved the unexpected takes over the process. Good cake at all!

The previous afternoon, I have prepared poolish.
poolish INGREDIENTS:


250g of water

200gr 0 flour

2-3 g of yeast



In fact I had to do all day but then I got stuck in the emergency room with my son I let the dough rise in refrigerator overnight.

COMPLETION:

The next morning I prepared a liquid yeast with:

150-180 grams of water and other 8-10 grams of yeast, I dissolved well, I added the poolish, mescolatndo again well and then I added more flour to about 300 grams.

I let the dough rest for about 30-40 minutes. Then I grease a baking sheet 30 x 60, I took the dough gently folded the edges downward and inward to give the shape of a ball. Do it with oily hands because the dough is very hydrated.

So I laid the ball into the greased pan and did rise again for about 1 hour and a half - two or until doubled (depends on the strength of yeast) .

I prepared an emulsion with water and oil at 50 and 50 (few cc will be sufficient) , I dusted with coarse salt and left to bake at 200 degrees for about 20 minutes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment